Maplecrest Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
Maplecrest is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana. Residents of this subdivision are within close proximity to the Maplecrest Golf Course, featuring 18 holes, clubhouse, and practice area.
The Maplecrest subdivision sits Northeast of downtown Goshen which is home to lots of food and entertainment as well as Goshen’s First Fridays. Read more about Goshen in our ultimate guide here.
Interested in looking at housing in the Maplecrest area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Zollinger Road to the north, Middlebury Street to the south, Main Street to the west, Hackett Road to the north
Recently Sold Homes Maplecrest Goshen IN
Housing prices in the Maplecrest neighborhood range from a low of $23,000 to a high of $168,000 with an average price in recent years around $130,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Maplecrest district of Goshen:
- 6/20/2019 – $165,000 – 1004 Player Drive Goshen
- 2/8/2019 – $154,900 – 809 Highland Drive Goshen
- 11/30/2018 – $112,000 – 810 Player Drive Goshen
- 10/9/2018 – $130,000 – 1012 Zollinger Road Goshen
- 8/8/2018 – $167,900 – 1106 Highland Drive Goshen
- 6/6/2018 – $122,000 – 811 Zollinger Road Goshen
- 4/25/2018 – $138,000 – 506 Nicklaus Goshen
- 4/13/2018 – $40,000 – 903 Zollinger Road Goshen
- 10/25/2017 – $159,900 – 601 Maplecrest Drive Goshen
- 9/28/2017 – $129,900 – 904 Player Drive Goshen
Maplecrest Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Maplecrest and around Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.