East Goshen Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
East Goshen is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana. Majority of these houses were built in the 1900’s. It’s also one of the original 15 Goshen neighborhood associations you’ll find on the city website.
Interested in looking at housing in the East Goshen area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
North to 803 N 23rd Street, west to 1207 E Lincoln Avenue, south to 217 Blackport Drive and east along both sides of 29th Street
Recently Sold Homes East Goshen Goshen IN
Housing prices in the East Goshen neighborhood range from a low of $13,000 to a high of $245,000 with an average price in recent years around $95,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the East Goshen district of Goshen:
- 4/25/2019 – $86,000 – 214 S 27th Street Goshen
- 5/9/2018 – $25,000 – 2204 Van Street Goshen
- 4/13/2018 – $85,000 – 1802 Dykstra Street Goshen
- 12/28/2017 – $44,535 – 125 N 22nd Street Goshen
- 7/25/2017 – $124,900 – 17895 State Road 4 Goshen
- 7/17/2017 – $125,000 – 205 S 21st Street Goshen
- 7/14/2017 – $85,000 – 221 S 26th Street Goshen
- 8/31/2016 – $125,000 – 2102 E Lincoln Avenue Goshen
East Goshen Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in East Goshen and other areas of Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.