Chamberlain Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
Chamberlain is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana. It sits North of the city and is next to Northside neighborhood (west).
It’s one of the original neighborhoods established in Goshen and is part of the 15 associations listed on the city website. Below you’ll find a map and housing information if you’d like to find homes for sale in this part of town.
Interested in looking at housing in the Chamberlain area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Hill Top Street (North) to Lincolnway (South) to Main Street (West) to Steury (East).
Recently Sold Homes Chamberlain Goshen IN
Housing prices in the Chamberlain neighborhood range from a low of $7,000 to a high of $176,000 with an average price in recent years around $77,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Chamberlain housing district of Goshen:
- 7/2/2019 – $89,900 – 109 N 8th Street Goshen
- 5/16/2019 – $25,000 – 604 N 6th Street Goshen
- 5/6/2019 – $110,000 – 703 N 5th Street Goshen
- 4/30/2019 – $70,000 – 805 Arehart Street Goshen
- 4/16/2019 – $79,500 – 431 N 9th Street Goshen
- 4/12/2019 – $98,000 – 111 Vinson Court Goshen
- 1/25/2019 – $50,000 – 506 N Seventh Street Goshen
- 1/9/2019 – $78,000 – 520 N 9th Street Goshen
- 12/14/2018 – $110,000 – 701 Middlebury Goshen
- 12/12/2018 – $80,000 – 214 Crescent Street Goshen
Chamberlain Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Chamberlain as well as Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.