Northside Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
Northside is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana.
It was the first neighborhood association in Goshen. Efforts by the Northside association and others helped to create the Mill Street Park which features trails, outdoor fitness equipment, a community garden, and natural play areas.
Interested in looking at housing in Northside area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Main Street to the east, Rock Run Creek to the south and west, Wilden Avenue to the north (both sides)
Recently Sold Homes in Northside Goshen IN
Housing prices in the Northside neighborhood range from a low of $10,000 to a high of $187,000 with an average price in recent years around $60,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Northside district of Goshen:
- 5/24/2019 – $130,000 – 612 N 3rd Street Goshen
- 4/8/2019 – $55,100 – 201 W Oakridge Avenue Goshen
- 3/13/2019 – $114,900 – 618 N 2nd Street Goshen
- 1/18/2019 – $38,000 – 609 Mill Street Goshen
- 12/26/2018 – $46,000 – 615 W Wilden Avenue Goshen
- 9/12/2018 – $61,500 – 105 Mill Street Goshen
- 8/17/2018 – $17,900 – 216 Queen Street Goshen
- 2/15/2018 – $60,000 – 218 Queen Street Goshen
Northside Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.