Copperfield Homes & Neighborhood Info
Thinking of moving to the Copperfield Neighborhood in Granger Indiana? Here is some history about the development of Copperfield.
Tim Miller with Fireside Homes originally purchased 80 acres of farm land back in October 2001 from the estate of John Cashen Sr. This would eventually become the first phase of development.
The neighborhood was originally designed as a community for “empty nesters” and retirees. However as the neighborhood started to take shape, the beautiful land of mixed forest, fields, and water features has attracted several generations.
Toward the end of 2005, Fireside Homes purchased an additional 47 acres of farmland adjacent to Phase I to open Phases II and III.
Word spread about the Copperfield community and sales of lots accelerated culminating to more than 100 homesites in 2008. Several half to full acre lots are still available, both wooded and open field. When the community is finally complete, there will be a total of 130 homes.
Copperfield is located in the Cleveland district of Elkhart County Indiana. The main entrance is located on the West side of County Road 1, in Elkhart County, north of the Indiana toll road overpass.
HOA Fees: $210 annually
Copperfield Homes for Sale – Granger IN
To see current homes for sale in Copperfield Granger IN, please contact Team Foy and we’ll be happy to send over a list of active homes for sale in Copperfield as well as set up any showings of these properties!
Email Nick@TeamFoy.com or text 574-538-8801 with a message requesting Copperfield Granger IN homes for sale.
Sign up for alerts of new homes that come for sale. We can set up a custom search based on your criteria you fill in the form below!
Recently Sold Homes in Copperfield Granger Indiana
For an updated and complete list of homes that have sold in Copperfield subdivision in Granger IN, please contact us Nick@TeamFoy.com
- 7/19/2019 – $389,000 – 51643 Meadow Pointe Street Granger
- 7/8/2019 – $449,900 – 30203 Copperwoods Court Granger
- 5/31/2019 – $675,900 – 51597 Copperfield Ridge Granger
- 3/28/2019 – $277,000 – 30205 Copperfield Cove Granger
- 1/25/2019 – $295,000 – 30421 Copperfield Cove Granger
- 12/13/2018 – $327,000 – 30168 Copperfield Cove Drive Granger
- 10/18/2018 – $524,000 – 30410 Copperfield Cove Granger
- 10/16/2018 – $500,000 – 30460 Copperfield Cove Granger
- 9/24/2018 – $375,000 – 51569 Copper Forest Lane Granger
- 9/11/2018 – $425,000 – 30351 Deer Pointe Granger
- 7/30/2018 – $1,100,000 – 51618 Meadow Pointe Granger