Historic Racemere Peninsula Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
Historic Racemere Peninsula is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana.
Interested in looking at housing in the Historic Racemere Peninsula area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Main Street to the east, College Avenue to the south, Millrace to the west and Goshen Ditch to the south
Recently Sold Homes Historic Racemere Peninsula Goshen IN
Housing prices in the Historic Racemere Peninsula neighborhood range from a low of $65,000 to a high of $245,000 with an average price in recent years around $135,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Historic Racemere Peninsula district of Goshen:
- 12/27/2018 – $150,000 – 310 Gra Roy Goshen
- 12/6/2018 – $127,500 – 1909 Woodward Place Goshen
- 11/13/2018 – $99,900 – 423 Gra Roy Drive Goshen
- 10/16/2018 – $131,000 – 420 Westwood Goshen
- 9/30/2017 – $179,000 – 1713 Woodward Goshen
- 7/20/2017 – $149,900 – 310 Gra Roy Drive Goshen
- 5/30/2017 – $135,000 – 403 Marilyn Goshen
- 3/31/2017 – $174,900 – 1701 Woodward Place Goshen
Historic Racemere Peninsula Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Historic Racemere Peninsula and around Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.