College Farm Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
College Farm is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana. It sits just east of Goshen College and Goshen Hospital. Homes in this neighborhood range from historic homes built in the early 1900’s to newer builds in the 2000’s.
Interested in looking at housing in College Farm area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
College avenue (north) to Leroy Street (south) and 12th Street (west) to 15th Street (east).
Recently Sold Homes College Farm Goshen IN
Housing prices in the College Farm neighborhood range from a low of $73,000 to a high of $189,000 with an average price in recent years around $140,000 to $180,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the College Farm district of Goshen:
- 6/24/2019 – $180,000 – 906 Mervin Street Goshen
- 10/12/2018 – $140,000 – 1724 Wildwood Court Goshen
- 4/30/2018 – $145,000 – 1726 S 13th Street Goshen
- 10/17/2017 – $189,900 – 1740 Wildwood Court Goshen
- 2/5/2016 – $142,500 – 916 College Avenue Goshen
- 10/16/2014 – $167,000 – 1740 Wildwood Ct Goshen
- 2/21/2014 – $158,000 – 1005 LeRoy Avenue Goshen
- 8/30/2013 – $88,500 – 904 College Avenue Goshen
College Farm Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in College Farm and Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.