Glenwood Park Homes Elkhart IN
Glenwood Park is a residential neighborhood district located in Elkhart, Indiana. It’s part of the Elkhart Schools System.
Located off of Bristol Street, you have access to the St. Joseph River as well as Walker Park just next door to the subdivision. To the south is Greenleaf Manor, a higher end price range of homes on the water.
Interested in looking at housing in the Glenwood Park area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Recently Sold Homes Glenwood Park Elkhart IN
Housing prices in the Glenwood Park neighborhood range from $125,000 to $225,000. Most of these homes were built in the 1970’s.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Glenwood Park district of Elkhart:
- 3/8/2019 – $155,900 – 1303 Andover Place Elkhart
- 9/25/2018 – $200,000 – 1306 Andover Place Elkhart
- 6/8/2018 – $160,000 – 3621 Cortland Drive Elkhart
- 9/29/2017 – $135,000 – 1303 Andover Place Elkhart
- 9/22/2017 – $112,000 – 3620 Cortland Drive Elkhart
- 7/15/2016 – $168,900 – 1306 Andover Place Elkhart
- 8/19/2015 – $139,900 – 3617 Cortland Drive Elkhart
- 7/29/2015 – $157,000 – 3625 Cortland Drive Elkhart
Glenwood Park Homes for Sale in Elkhart
Get an active list of homes for sale in Glenwood Park and Elkhart, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.