Shanklin Millrace Homes Goshen IN
Shanklin Millrace is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana. They offer annual events to get the neighborhood community together like:
- An annual neighborhood block party
- Neighborhood garage sales
- Maintaining a Facebook account for our neighborhood association (https://www.facebook.com/groups/107679094387/)
- Participation in the city’s annual neighborhood games
Shanklin park is to the west of Shanklin Millrace subdivision and Historic Southside subdivision sits east.
Interested in looking at housing in the Shanklin Millrace area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
Main Street to the east, Plymouth Avenue to the south, the Millrace to the west and Madison Street to the north
Recently Sold Homes Shanklin Millrace Goshen IN
Housing prices in the Shanklin Millrace neighborhood range from a low of $20,000 to a high of $168,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Shanklin Millrace district of Goshen:
- 5/31/2019 – $129,900 – 522 S 3rd Street Goshen
- 1/28/2019 – $168,000 – 608 S 3rd Street Goshen
- 9/14/2018 – $115,000 – 625 S 3rd Street Goshen
- 8/16/2018 – $74,900 – 619 S Main Street Goshen
- 8/1/2018 – $162,000 – 708 Emerson Street Goshen
- 7/18/2018 – $72,500 – 310 W Douglas Street Goshen
- 12/7/2017 – $78,500 – 107 W Purl Street Goshen
Shanklin Millrace Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Shanklin Millrace and Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.