Historic Dickerson Landing Neighborhood – Goshen Indiana
Historic Dickerson Landing is a residential neighborhood district located in Goshen, Indiana.
Interested in looking at housing in the Historic Dickerson Landing area? Call or text 574-538-8801 or email Nick@TeamFoy.com.
Boundaries & Map
3rd Street to the east, Pike Street to the north, Elkhart River and Indiana Avenue to the west, Wilden Avenue and Rock Run Creek to the north and northeast
Recently Sold Homes – Historic Dickerson Landing
Housing prices in the Historic Dickerson Landing neighborhood range from a low of $20,000 to a high of $90,000 with an average price in recent years around $50,000.
Here’s a list of recently sold homes in the Historic Dickerson Landing district of Goshen:
- 4/11/2018 – $92,000 – 414 N 1st Street Goshen
- 3/15/2018 – $79,900 – 906 River Avenue Goshen
- 11/10/2017 – $48,888 – 412 W Wilkinson Street Goshen
- 8/11/2017 – $56,000 – 414 N 2nd Street Goshen
- 3/21/2017 – $24,000 – 321 N First Street Goshen
- 1/27/2017 – $19,200 – 315 N First Street Goshen
- 1/14/2016 – $33,000 – 320 N 2nd Goshen
- 1/13/2016 – $45,500 – 414 N 2nd Street Goshen
Historic Dickerson Landing Homes for Sale in Goshen
Get an active list of homes for sale in Historic Dickerson Landing and in Goshen, IN by filling out our property criteria form below with information like price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and other features you admire to have in your next home you purchase.
Join the Team Foy Newsletter
Never miss the latest news on your local housing market. Subscribe to get updates and more from Team Foy with RE/MAX Oak Crest in Indiana.